Applications are accepted on an on going basis. Our fundamental aim in the admissions process is to find the right fit between the child, family and Montessori Children’s House.
- Call 391-4020 or e-mail email@example.com to set up a tour with the Head of School or request that information be sent.
- Submit completed Registration Form with $120 registration fee.
- All prospective families will be considered through the tour/interview process.
- Once this tour is completed and the application form and fees have been received a family will be considered for enrollment. Parents will be contacted regarding placement and program requested and upon acceptance letter reciept the 1st tuition payment is required as deposit.
- All paperwork will be provided upon pick-up or via mail and is required to be completed before admission is allowed. Health Appraisals are due within 30 days of admission.
- Once you have decided this is what you want for your child and all paperwork and fees have been submitted, a home visit will be scheduled by your child’s Head Teacher and then you and your child will come to Montessori Children’s House for a scheduled 20 minute orientation and transition process into the desired program.Montessori Children’s House enrolls students without regard to race, religion, color, or national origin and aggressivley recruits a culturally diverse student polulation in order to create a social milieu where children learn respect and understanding for others, regardless of cultural heritage or individual differences. MCH reserves the right to maintain class balance with respect to age, gender and special needs. All students are enrolled on a conditional basis. The school reserves the right to ask a parent to withdraw a child from the school if it is the opinion of the Staff that the child is not able to benefit from the program or is a disturbing influence upon the class. The overall progress of the class will have precedence over the progress of any individual child. Other factors affecting admission to the school are the compatibility of the child’s home and school philosophies.
Once total enrollment for a program is reached, students will be admitted from a waiting pool based upon the following priorities:
- All currently enrolled MCH students
- Siblings of currently enrolled students
- Students with previous Montessori experience
- General public